Did you know that the deadline for compliance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 is September 9, 2017?
And did you know non-compliance may have serious consequences?
Did you know noncompliance with the Data Privacy Act can lead to the following consequences:
- Being issued an order to stop processing
- Being ordered to pay damages to data subjects whose rights were violated
- Jail time for accountable officers
To find out more about Data Privacy Actof 2012, fill up the pre-registration form to join ICT Dumaguete's Data Privacy Compliance Workshop
The National Privacy Commission (NPC) and the National ICT Confederation of the Philippines (NICP) through the ICT Association of Dumaguete & Negros Oriental (ICT DGTE) invite you to attend at Bethel Guesthouse on Rizal Avenue, Dumaguete City, the DATA PRIVACY COMPLIANCE WORKSHOP on the following dates:
- July 13, 2017 (Government) or
- July 14, 2017 (Private Institutions)
Fill up the pre-registration form
Pre-registration by July 6th is REQUIRED. A registration fee will be collected to defray costs:
- P1,200 for Government and Private Institutions.
- P600 for All ICT DGTE members in good standing and the DepEd.
- Seats are limited. Walk-ins may be turned away at the door.
Payment can be forwarded to Susan (Globe: 09274021626) or can be made at Bethel Guesthouse on either July 13 or 14. Checks must be made out to: ICT Association of Dumaguete and Negros Oriental
Attendees to this event are also qualified to join ICT DGTE's Cybersecurity Seminar, also in July. Separate invitations will be sent, so please make sure your contact details are current.